Monday, August 9, 2010

Sephora

Nail patch fluo by Sephora.....
I thought to write about my nails from the previous post...


..they are the Sephora Nail Patches...
remember the Sephora Haul?

I know you do so that's what it is....


 it's the third night i have them on.....and they still are going strong...



I really do believe that they will last more than it takes me to get bored with them...well i do get bored easily of my nails colour but still...they Last....the downside maybe...is their price they are 9 Euros...hands+feet..so you can say OK...but still its 9 euros for a weeks manicure and pedicure....and that you have to seal it because its an air-tight pack...that got me a little anxious while i was putting them on...for the rest not to be air-ruined...or something...BUT  i totally love the outcome for sure...Sertain RE-DO...

No comments:

Post a Comment