Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cinema Day


Today i saw two movies..I've been wanting to see forever.....so ...YEAH!!! I liked both of them...a LOT!!!
I cried during one of them...too embaracing to tell which lol

The movies were Kung Fu Panda 2....


which i LOVED LOVED LOVED...favourite and key quote...
 INNER PIECE

It's true you will feel inner piece afterwards and you will have laughed your ass off!!!

Second  movie is X-MEN First Class ....which was also a lot more interesting than i expected...A very pleasant movie judging from its length that was over two hours...

Favourite quote ... True focus lies somewhere between rage and serenity...




I recommend BOTH ....and you have to know that i am a movies fanatic...they know me with me first name...at Village cinemas...so i have seen everything and when something is good i know it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment