Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Ebay.gr Wishlist

So....I chose one gift for each of my friends....from EBAY.GR ....because there i could find anything i wanted.....
1) For my mother...i was thinking a perfume..a soft smell ..pure and kind that reminds me of her...
that reminds my the pictures in our living room..she holding me as a baby...
My Glow by Jennifer Lopez is it.....


2) For my friend Heleni,ENDLESS by Sarah Jessica Parker , which is my favorite perfume in the world....i wear Endless at the moment....it's the best smell ever...it smells like elegance...fashion...style...freshness...
love it...


3)For my friend Nikos..who is a gadget freak..i will buy him a memory card for his i-pad....endless times have i heard him complaining of not enough memory card space...i think he is going to shut up now with this 16 GB SD memory card !!!! LOL....and a mobile phone case.....BLACK SILICONE SKIN CASE FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA X10 ....he is such a clumsy....





4) For my friend Sofia...that always compliments me for my eyelashes....a couple HYPNOSE mascaras...like the one i use...in a great price....Lancome is the mecca of mascaras!!!

5) For my stylish friend Artemis who has the best personal style....and looks for a new pair of clear glasses...but hasn't found the one yet...i may just have found it for her.....


6) For my friend Evelina...i was thinking...a clear umbrella that will suit with all her clothes....
oh..also she hasn't stop talking about a clear umbrella since she saw it...on Gossip Girl...



to be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment