Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love and Glamour....new fragnance....by Jennifer Lopez


Jennifer Lopez will soon debut her latest stank, Love & Glamour, making for her 17th launch.

J. Lo..says...
"I drive [Coty] a little bit crazy because it’s always not signature enough. I go back and say things like, ‘Can we push the sandalwood a little bit more, can we make a tiny bit more sexy?’ To translate that into actual chemistry is a difficult thing. Then they go back and say, ‘What does she mean by sexy?’ And I’m like, ‘You know if you [take] that little piece that smells a little bit like wood but has a little bit of musk? But I just want you to add a little bit of sweetness. Can you do that for me?’ And then I think we are in the right direction. And then they come with one or two variations and I say, ‘No, that’s not it.’ It’s a long process."

J. Lo also explains how she came up with the bottle design for Love & Glamour:

"We wanted to do something that fit in with the name. We thought of a woman on a red carpet with a gown and being the height of glamour at an amazing party at some black-tie event. It looks like a sculptural piece of a woman in a gown.”

Love & Glamour hits shelves in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment